Friday 26 March 2010

A conversation in Adelaide

This is an audio link. I had a really enjoyable conversation with a local and remote audience the Adelaide offices of "Education Services Australia" - the whole thing was livestreamed as audio via Ustream. It was a good chat with lots of questions about change process, ICT in learning and more. I started it off with a bit of a ramble, then folk chipped in with their questions. In the studio i had some pictures on my screen, but the audio seems fine without needing them.

However, I have pointed this blog entry to Kerry J's blog. Kerry was great fun to work with (and you will have to scroll past some kind words she has about me) but she has given a really useful and detailed breakdown of just how she managed the whole livestreaming process - I found it really informative and I'm sure you will too.

The audio stream is linked from her blog entry which is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment